We are all facing unique cash flow challenges and business hurdles at the moment, and for small business owners, the stakes are particularly high. At BizPay, we want to help in any way we can; that is why we are pleased to announce the extension of our Covid Lockdown Business Support Offer. We hope that this extra help will be a win for you and a win for your clients.
Here's how we are assisting new and existing customers in recovering and thriving through and beyond the pandemic:
- 50% OFF your fees until the end of October
Our BizPay Fee is normally 4%. To support new and existing customers, during the month of September, our fee is dropped to just 2%. Collect your money in just 24 hours with no credit risk.
- $100 OFF for all your clients when they complete their first BizPay transaction
Help your clients through these tough times by offering them extended payment terms over 4 monthly instalments. After the 4th payment is made, your clients receive $100 cashback.
BizPay is designed to help you get paid and close deals:
- You will receive full invoice payment in 24 hours, while your clients enjoy 4 months to pay.
- For this month, we’ve cut our fees by half from 4% to 2%, saving you even more cash.
Great offer for your clients:
- They extend their payment of your invoice over 4 months, while you get paid on time.
- For this month, they will also receive a $100 cashback for the first invoice they pay.
HOW BIZPAY CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS
1. SMOOTH CASH FLOW
BizPay provides an easy and affordable payment solution that will let businesses collect full payment of all your invoices within 24 hours; whilst enabling their clients to spread their payments over easy monthly instalments so both parties can grow their businesses without being constrained by cash flow.
2. BOOST AFFORDABILITYBizPay provides a payment solution that lessens the blow to SMEs’ cash flow by offering simpler invoice payments with the flexibility of extended instalments payments. Making professional services like recruitment, marketing, IT consulting and more affordable for all businesses.
3. INCREASE TIMELY PAYMENTS
When you have a good cash flow management solution, you don’t have to worry about paying your workers or suppliers on time as you will be able to set aside cash regularly for your business expenses.
4. FORECAST BETTER
Being prepared for seasonal ups and downs and one-off costs can really help avoid stressful situations, and the best way to do that is by creating business and cash flow plans. Forecasting cash flow can help you stay on track and reach your business goals.
Whether your day is filled with crunching numbers, signing contracts, designing, repairing or wearing a hardhat. BizPay is here to support businesses of all shapes and sizes, giving sole proprietors to large companies the ability and flexibility to pay in more ways. By enabling you to split invoices into monthly payments, BizPay relieves the cash flow pressure so that you can focus on growing your business!
Written by BizPay
BizPay is a seamless technology platform that solves cash flow challenges associated with paying business invoices. The company was founded to help businesses grow better by enabling them to use top suppliers and professional service providers. Frictionless, transparent and affordable, innovative payment products allow businesses: to split bills into 4 easy instalments and/or receive full invoice payment in 24 hours to grow their businesses without being constrained by cash flow.